This page will provide you with information on Taxes and Utilities when moving to a new home.

Please contact your Local Tax Department at the thelephone number list provided below. You should contact them after the date of closing to ensure that they have received the Notice of Change of Ownership. You should also enquire about the next tax installment date to avoid any penalty charges n the event that a new tax bill is not issued to you prior to the installment date.

Utilities And Fuel:
You will need to advise the local utilities (Hydro, Water and Gas) of the date of closing so that they can change the ownership on the property. You will have to set up a new account in your name. The number for the local utilities can be found below.

Please take note that the above will not be required when the utility accounts are bulk metered, I.E. The Hydro, Water and Gas bills will be paid through the common expenses.

Tax Department: (905) 668-5803
Hydro: (905) 668-5878
Water: (905) 571-3311
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department: (905) 683-4550
Hydro: (905) 427-9870
Water: (905) 668-7711
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department: (905) 420-4614

Hydro: (905) 427-0791
Water: (905) 686-2311
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department: (905) 477-7000

Markham Hydro & Water: (905) 477-3810
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department: (905) 832-2281

Vaughan Hydro & Water: (905) 417-6900
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department: (416) 338-4829

Hydro: (416) 542-8000
Water Revenue Division: (416) 338-4829
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department: (905) 896-5000

Hydro: (905) 273-9050
Water: (905) 791-9400
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department: (905) 874-2000

Hydro: (905) 840-6300
Peel Region Water: (905) 791-8711
Enbridge Consumer's Gas: 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving

Tax Department – (905)-546-2489                                 
Water Department – (905)-522-9200                              
Hydro Department – (905)-522-9200                              
Gas Department - 1-888-427-8888 -'m%20Moving
1 Message Us On Facebook Message us on Facebook!